2023's Top 10 Online Casinos for PayPal
If you're looking for an online casino offering easy deposits and fast withdrawals of real money, then choosing one that accepts PayPal is probably the best option for you. Given the popularity of PayPal there are plenty of online casinos that accept this payment method. However, they are not all made equal! On this page you'll find information on the best player ranked PayPal casinos, including the top rated site for this month Gambino Slots. Out of the hundreds of online casinos accepting PayPal, we only ever list those with a solid reputation and official certification for security & fair play.
Our Top Recommended PayPal Casinos
The latest PayPal casinos on our list of sites to avoid
We only want to recommend the very best casinos. We make sure every site we review passes our 25-step process, which takes into account the legal situation, gaming software, banking options, bonuses available, customer support and more. If it fails, it goes straight onto our list of sites to avoid.
Intro to PayPal
PayPal works like a separate checking account for use at online vendors. A user will deposit money into his or her PayPal account via bank transfer, debit card or credit card and then use the money at online casinos.PayPal users can also link a credit card to the account so that PayPal can make automatic withdrawals when it is used as a depositing method at online casinos. This ensures that sensitive credit card information is shared with only one site when making payments online. You can choose to use your everyday PayPal account that you use for all internet transactions with your PayPal online casino, or you can open a totally separate account with a different credit card that you use for dedicated casino play. Doing that will also help you regulate the amount of money you spend, and keep track of your winnings easier.
How to make a deposit using PayPalAt a typical PayPal casino, no deposit bonuses are often available, but once you’ve spent that, using PayPal to make deposits is very simple whether you’re using a laptop/desktop or a mobile device. Although the exact process will differ a little from casino to casino, you’ll get very familiar with the process below when using PayPal online casinos:
- 1Make sure your PayPal account has money in it, or is connected to a bank card for funds.
- 2Go to the Cashier section of your chosen online gambling venue and choose PayPal.
- 3Enter how much you want to deposit, making sure you meet the minimum deposit required.
- 4Wait for the money to appear in your online gambling account, which will often happen immediately when you’re using an e-wallet such as PayPal.
- 5Use the money deposited to fund your casino gaming, along with any bonus funds you get.
How to withdraw from a casino using PayPalAs above, the exact process for cashing out may look slightly different depending on your chosen online casino. Real money PayPal withdrawals do, however, typically look more or less the same wherever you play. Follow the steps outlined below and you’ll be enjoying your winnings in no time:
- 1Go to the casino's 'Cashier' page.
- 2Select PayPal from the list of banking methods.
- 3Enter the amount you would like to withdraw.
- 4Review your final details and payment information.
- 5Click or tap 'Confirm'.
- Already very familiar to most online shoppers
- Easy to connect with an existing bank account
- Provides an effective “buffer” between you and the online casino(s) you’re using
- Has a great reputation for safety and security
- Not available in all areas, e.g. still difficult to find a PayPal casino USA players can use
- Sometimes incurs fees, although this is usually not the case at online PayPal gambling venues
Safety and security
How we rate banking methods
Safety and Security
Deposit and Withdraw
Why use PayPal at online casinos?
PayPal online casinos - key takeaways
⭐ Best PayPal casino overall
⚡ Best for fast withdrawals
Heart Of Vegas
💸 Best for high payouts
💳 Minimum deposit
⚖️ Maximum cashout limits
⚡ Average payout speeds
Same day withdrawals
🏦 Best payment alternatives
Prepaid cards, credit & debit cards, bank transfers
Want to Play Now? Check Out The #1 PayPal Casino
Payout 0-4 days
Win Rate 97.1%
Can you use PayPal at all online casinos?
No, not all online casinos will allow you to deposit or withdraw using PayPal. This is due to PayPals own restrictions. However, the ones we recommend on this page are all casinos that accept PayPal.
Which countries accept it?
Alexander Korsager has been immersed in online casinos and iGaming for over 10 years, making him a dynamic General Manager at futemax777.net. He uses his vast knowledge of the industry to create content across key global markets.