Our Top Recommended Paysafecard Casinos
The latest Paysafecard casinos on our list of sites to avoid
Avoiding dodgy sites is a priority for all players. On our list of sites to avoid, you can see every site we encountered that failed our 25-step review process. For each review, we check out the licences, the gaming menu, bonus conditions, banking fees and processing times, player support and more.
What is a Paysafecard?
Paysafecard is a prepaid payment method that offers improved security for online transactions. You can purchase Paysafecard codes with a value of $10 to $100 from the selling locations listed on their website. You can then use them to make deposits at top casinos.
It's a safe, secure option as no banking details are ever shared across sites. With over 40 countries currently offering Paysafecard, this is suitable for most players. Plus the free mobile app for iOS and Android devices allow players to keep all their codes in one place. Mobile payments can be made through QR codes directly from the apps.
How to make a deposit using PaysafecardDepositing money with Paysafecard is simple and secure. Follow the steps below to get started:
- Buy a Paysafecard code. You can find your nearest location using the Paysafecard site or app. There are no fees involved so the amount paid is the amount available on the code.
- Find a top online casino. The best casinos that accept Paysafecard are listed on this page, simply register for an account for free within minutes.
- Go to the cashier and select Paysafecard. The deposit button should be clearly displayed on the casino site after signing in. Click on it to view the cashier and the available deposit options. Pick Paysafecard from the list to continue.
- Enter the code and the amount. In most cases, you can deposit as little as £10 or as much as £1,000 by combining multiple Paysafecard codes. Note: it is possible to only use a part of the balance from one code and still have the rest available for future payments.
- Use the money to play Paysafecard casino games. Transactions are done instantly and the top casinos will not charge you any fees for deposits. However, Paysafecard does have a 2% fee for payments in different currencies than the one in which the pin was obtained.
Withdraw from a casino using PaysafecardGenerally casinos don’t allow you to withdraw using a Paysafecard. However, the operator offers a service called , which several casinos support withdrawals to.
1. Set up a My Paysafecard account.
2. Go to the casino cashier.
3. Withdrawing funds.
4. Enjoy the winnings.
Best Paysafecard online casinos
- Very safe online payments without any personal details being shared
- Paysafecard provides many selling points throughout the world
- An accepted online deposit method at almost all top online casinos
- User-friendly mobile apps to always stay in control
- No fees or extra costs for online casino deposits
- Not always available for withdrawing casino winnings
- Deposit limits are much smaller than for other banking methods
- Customers are required to go to local selling points to buy codes
Paysafecard safety and security
Alternative banking options
How we rate banking methods
Background and safety check
Deposit funds and contact customer support
Play games and cash out winnings
Why use Paysafecard at online casinos?Paysafecard allows clients to buy the card from local providers and then pay online by entering the 16-digit pin. It’s great if you don’t want to have a record of your casino expenditure on your credit or debit card. Using Paysafecard is also a great way to help with budgeting in the casino. You buy a pre-loaded amount and then deposit the funds into the casino. Once the money is spent, you have to go out to buy another card.
Want to Play Now? Check Out The #1 Credit Card Casino
Payout 0-4 days
Win Rate 97.1%
Why use a Paysafecard?
Can anyone use Paysafecard?
Paysafecard is available in more than 40 countries and is accepted at most online casinos as a way to deposit funds. It can be used by anyone and it is very easy to find local selling points through the website and the mobile apps provided.
Is Paysafecard accepted at all online casinos?
Yes, Paysafecard is an accepted deposit option at almost all reliable online casinos. In fact, it is one of the most frequently used methods of adding funds thanks to the security and convenience that it provides.
How does it compare to the other similar options?
Paysafecard is the best on the market for prepaid vouchers that can be purchased locally for cash. When compared to other types of online payment methods, it is safer than using a debit or credit card since users don’t share any personal information online. It is however not ideal for large transactions online, and falls behind bank transfers and e-wallets.
Are my details safe?
Are there fees involved?
How are my winnings paid?
If you are using one of the Paysafecard casinos online that we recommend on this page, they will give you the option of deciding where your winnings can be paid. If you have a valid bank account or even an e-wallet, your funds can be transferred quickly and easily when you need them.